Please remember to bring a sticker of each event your child(ren) will be taking part in. Please make sure that your child(ren) keep hydrated during the day.
3. There will be a march around the field at 7:30. Please can all those athletes that partake between 8 and 9 be there early enough for the march.
4. It is a tartan track, which can get hot later in the day. Please bring tape plasters for your child(rens) feet, if they prefer to run barefoot.
6. We will only be lining up children aged 11 and younger. Older athletes should listen to the announcer and report to their own events. If you are unsure where to report, please ask at the CHE gazebo.
8. The top 8 athletes from each event progress to the Provincial Meet, 9 March, again at the Tygerberg Athletics Club, Jan Burger Sports Park. You need to enter for this separately. We will send out results once it is available.
Dress code and stickers
– CHE sticker on left of chest (please collect your sticker at the CHE gazebo)
Parents please ensure that athletes have their stickers on when they report for their events.
Please note the stickers for each child also needs to show their school (in our case Cape Home Educators). Example: